All of our programs support our mission of providing support, hope and healing to children in the juvenile justice system. Here is a sample of our guidance and support services.
- Self-esteem and healthy relationship programs, looking at violence, substance abuse, and other issues affecting the teens
- Grief groups which address teen issues of grieving and loss
- Individual pastoral care with the on-site chaplain
- Monthly birthday parties, which serve as an affirming social time for the children
- When requested by the child, our chaplains accompany them to court hearings
- "Quarantine Survival Bags" with snacks, treats, playing cards and activity books while they are quarantined for 2 weeks upon arrival; individual gifts, candy bags and group gifts of games, puzzles, DVDs and art supplies